Sophia's Biography :
Raised and educated in Canada and UK with a diverse experience spanning Africa and India, Sophia (or Sophie to her friends) has made Houston (Katy) her adopted home since 2002.
Sophie’s exuberant approach, customer orientation and a can-do attitude make her an invaluable partner for clients. She is a perfectionist, and her clients praise her organized approach and tireless efforts towards achieving their goals.
In her own words, Sophie shares how best she can serve her clients:
- I first understand what my clients want, then guide them through the process to buy /sell / lease their home from beginning to end.
- My experience in complex real estate transactions helps me make my clients journey smooth, effective and pleasurable.
- I can help first time buyers, buyers who are moving up or empty nesters who want to downsize
- I will do market analyses and comparisons free of charge and help match the available market conditions to best fit your requirements
- I work hard and smart to fulfill client needs and provide them with a truly satisfying experience
- I have travelled extensively and lived abroad, so can help people relocate to Houston and Katy keeping their expectations in mind.
- My extensive multicultural interaction with European, Asian and African friends helps me get them set up smoothly in Houston
- I understand the needs of oil & gas / chemicals engineers, medical and business professionals
- Please contact me at 281-908-1946 or at email@example.com
Sophie lives in Katy with a chemical engineer husband and a loving 21-year old son who goes to top-rated Texas A&M University. Her diverse interests span across classical music, literature, travel, haute cuisine, amateur cooking, and physical fitness.